Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go..." - John Denver (NOT Peter, Paul, and Mary ;-)

Well, pretty much. Today's the day for slipping the last few things into the suitcase, making sure my backpack has all the travel essentials - MP3 player and headphones? Check! Reading book? Check! Camera? Check! English/Spanish Translator (my 2nd brain)? Check!

Last minute errands to run, check the weather for flying, don't forget the rain jacket, be sure I have my Passport and license, check the weather again, lay out the travel clothes (light-weight, loose & comfortable)...

OK - STOP! Time to spend a few minutes with the Lord. Prayers for safe travel, prayers for the people of Honduras, prayers that we can strengthen our servant hearts and be the Lord's hands and feet, bringing His love to everyone we meet on this special journey. Lord, your will, not mine; more of you and less of me:

"I'm coming back to the heart of worship, where it's all about you, all about you, Jesus."
"I'm sorry Lord for the thing I've made it, when it's all about you, it's all about you, Jesus" - Matt Maher.

Thanks to all who have supported our work, thanks to all who pray for this trip, we carry you in our hearts.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment