Monday, April 3, 2017

Hola, Amigos y Amigas.

Its now Monday of a wonderful trip so far.  Over the weekend, we went to Juticalpa, a city about a half an hour away to have lunch at a pupusaria (spelling may be wrong...  Pupusas are a thin like quesidia kind of food with cheese or cheese and sausage. Muy Delicioso.  We then went shopping for school supplies for 5 kindergartens.  We are delivering them to kindergartens on Wednessday morning along with tons and tons of medicines for clinics in the area.

This morning, some of us went to the garden to work with the community while my mother and I went shopping with Mario in town - purchased a machete in a beautiful leather case and then went shopping for sandals - of which we purchased about 200 of. 

This evening we are going to Ultrya here in San Fransisco at the local Inglesia {church}.  Should be a wonderful evening of prayer and talks of which I won´t understand ...but ill understand the holy spirit.

Tomorrow we finish the current garden in Tierra Blanca.  In the afternoon, Mario y Miguel {me} will be making a video tour of Hogar Del Nino which is the compound in which we stay {I wont be posting the video until after we leave honduras as the bandwidth here is slow}.  Tomorrow morning, I will be video taping our morning prayer circle which we have every morning. 

I'll post pictures as soon as I have a chance.

Michael Fitz

No comments:

Post a Comment